Light cleaning is one of the forms of one-off cleaning we undertake and can include End of Tenancy cleaning or moving in/out of your home cleaning.
What is Light Cleaning?
Light cleaning is a specialist service which requires our dedicated cleaning technicians to get the job done to the highest standard! We provide a first-class light cleaning service, which comprises of the following:
- Cleaning of fronts of cupboard doors
- Splashback: cleaning and polishing
- Countertop and sink cleaning
- Oven, dishwasher and washing machine front panel cleaning
Whole internal cleaning
- Cleaning of tiling
- Bathtub shower and shower cleaning
- Sink and faucet cleaning
- Toilet cleaning, including the toilet seat and flush
- Cleaning of bathroom cabinets, shelves, and mirrors
- Fan or vent cleaning
- Cleaning the front of wardrobe doors and dressers
- Cleaning the front and top of dressers
- Cleaning the front and top of bedside cabinets
Living / dining Room
- TV stand cleaning
- Coffee table cleaning
- Cleaning of cabinets, shelves, bookshelves and dressers (only from the outside)
- Cleaning of mirrors, paintings, picture frames, etc.
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
After renovation cleaning
We understand how important it is to put premises up for sale or lease after renovation or construction works. We specialise in the thorough and comprehensive cleaning of premises even after major renovations.
Approximate sizes for each property type listed below
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT – Size up to 70 Sq. Metres
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT -Size up to 100 Sq. Metres
THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT – Size up to 130 Sq. Metres
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE – Size up to 100 Sq. Metres
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE Size up to 150 Sq. Metres
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE -Size up to 220 Sq. Metres