Why should I get my carpets professionally cleaned?
We know that having a clean carpet is important not just aesthetically but it’s important for your health too. There are significant health benefits to maintaining clean carpets, especially in homes with young children.
Carpets are incredibly absorbent and overtime will collect a variety of dirt and bacteria which will remain deep within the carpet fibres until professionally cleaned.
Standard footfall loosens the dirt and bacteria making it airborne – pet hair, dust, food particles, chemical residue, and microorganisms hidden in fibres, all represent a breathing and health risk.
Keeping clean carpets is especially important for:
- Asthma Sufferers
- Help improve indoor air quality
- Keep allergens out of the air
- Infant Babies (especially premature babies)
How often should you clean your carpets?
The table below gives you a quick guide to how often you should employ a professional cleaning company, such as Green Cleaning For You, to keep your carpets in best condition. You can find out more by reading our in depth article ‘How Often Should You Clean Your Carpets?’
|Traffic Soil Rating||Vacuuming (yourself)||Professional Cleaning|
|Heavy Soiling||2 to 7 times a week||Every 3 to 6 months|
|Medium Soiling||Once or twice a week||Every 3 to 12 months|
|Light Soiling||Once per week||Every 12 to 18 months|
Whats the process to clean my carpets?
Examine the condition and type of carpet in order to determine the type of fabric, presence of stains and level of dirt.
Before wet or dry cleaning, stains and spots are first treated with special agents, depending on how delicate the fibres are.
Our team always uses overshoes and furniture cushions to ensure the highest quality of services and cleanliness in your home or office.
We use the hot water extraction method of carpet cleaning, this method is extremely effective for stain removal and is recommended by carpet manufacturers.
We strive to exceed expectations and we particularly pride ourselves on the superb reviews we receive on our Google business page.
We are consistently recommended by current and past customers to their friends and family, as we work hard to maintain our excellent reputation…
Whether you need carpet cleaning in Dublin or other services such as removal of carpet stains, we can provide high quality services and results thanks to our extensive experience in the sector.
All the carpet cleaning products we use have quality and safety certificates. Our employees are specially trained and fully insured. The GCFY team knows how to clean every type of carpet.
We can clean any carpet of any size!
We offer a free no obligation quote on all of our services. Choose a date and time that suits you best and our specialist will select cleaning products tailored to your needs.
A high-quality and professional Dublin Oven Cleaning Service.
Thorough Oven Cleaning
We take your oven apart to clean the areas other cleaning agents do not attempt.
Our professionals are trained, certified and insured.
Fully insured service
We are fully covered for any damage while we work.
24/7 Booking Service
No matter when and where you are, have your dirt and grease removing service booked instantly.
7 Days a Week Service
Cleaning on the same day, on weekends and even bank holidays.
We provide specialist cleaning services in many areas – see our About Us page to see where we cover.
* No hidden charges or fees – from start to finish, only a reliable, top quality service.
* Eco-friendly procedures and cleaning products – we take additional efforts to use chemical substances that do not contain allergens and pose no risk to health.
* Competitive prices – We always try to offer competitive prices and the best combination of quality and price.
* Free, no obligation quote – Our experts will provide you with a free, no-obligation quote and a personalised offer.
* Over 7 year’s experience in specialist cleaning.
* We are available when it is most convenient for you – we work 7 days a week, even on holidays.
* We provide comprehensive carpet cleaning services in Dublin.
* We use the best equipment provided by Prochem – We thoroughly clean carpets and upholstery using Prochem equipment.
* We offer carpet cleaning services for different types of customers; apartments, office space, hotels, pubs, restaurants, campuses, hospitals, etc. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all services.
We work with homeowners, landlords, and Estate Agents.
For further information about special offers, please call (01) 839 7730.
We constantly monitor our work and should any service fail to meet our strict cleaning standards, it will be corrected immediately. We encourage customer feedback and appreciate your contribution to improve our services.
When it comes to our homes, we put a lot of effort into making them look beautiful and inviting. We take great pains to decorate them just the way we want. We spend time choosing the perfect items of furniture and accessories to complement each room, so it’s only...
Carpet Cleaning - Our Complete Step by Step Process Examine what condition is the carpet to ensure that the carpet not get damage in the cleaning process. Checking what fibre is made from to chose the right cleaning solution and process. Checking soil and stains to...
Below we answer some of the most asked questions we receive about cleaning carpets and the professional service we provide. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us. Most of the chemicals are environmentally friendly. It depends on how heavy the...