Top 9 frequently Asking Questions
Below we answer some of the most asked questions we receive about cleaning ovens and the professional service we provide. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us.
1. How long does oven cleaning take?
Please allow approx. 2 Hours for an appointment to clean a single or double oven.
Agas, Stanley & Rayburn ranges will take a little longer. – will take 3-4 hours
2. Do you use strong chemicals?
No, The materials we use in your home are non-caustic, not acidic and odourless so there is no residual smell during or after the clean of your oven.
3. How soon can I use the cooker after it has been cleaned?
The cooker can be used immediately after we have finished.
4. Do you clean commercial ovens as well as domestic ovens?
Yes, we clean most types of commercial ovens and most types of extract canopy.
5. Do I have to do anything before you clean my oven?
No, we do everything, we don’t even need to use your sink.
6. Can you clean ‘self-cleaning' ovens?
Yes, our team are fully trained to clean all types of ovens.
7. Do you stock replacement oven parts
Yes, we have a stock of replacement lamps, extractor filters, and oven seals. Some items may require ordering, depending on the make and model of your oven.
8. How often will my oven need to be professionally cleaned?
Ovens used every day usually require a deep clean once a year.
9. What is the best way to clean my oven myself?
If you don’t want to get your oven professionally cleaned, there are a lot of excellent cleaning products available in your local supermarket.
Please ensure to read instructions carefully as a lot of over the counter products can burn your skin and have toxic fumes. Wear safety gloves and ensure your kitchen is well ventilated.